Samstag, 4. Dezember 2010

Look alike


Everyone has a look alike. Usually it is hard to find him/her unless you are a celebrity. Well, it isn´t really surprising with more than 6 billion people. Of course the amount of lookalike is limited. So take me for example all women, kids, senior citizens and people with another skin color like in Asia, Africa, and Latin America cannot be my look alike. Nevertheless, there are enough left to become my look alike.

Well, nice thing is I found my look alike already. By chance both of us were living in Cork, Ireland. However, not at the same time and both of us were not born in Ireland. As you might remember I lived in Ireland from 2007 – 2009. My look alike arrived in Ireland 2010. He is Italian, his name is Fabio Giordano and believe it or not he works for Amazon. And that is how I happen to know him. When he entered the building for the first time he shocked people as some thought it was me. I returned as an Italian customer service agent with another name. Soon I received an e-mail telling me `Jochen has returned `and a picture of Fabio. I could not believe when I first saw him. The surprise was big as I thought that could be me. When my parents saw the picture for the first time they weren´t sure either if it was me on the picture. Unbelievable!








Well I am connected with Fabio on Facebook and I have saved some of his pictures on my hard drive. Thus sometimes pictures show up on the laptop screensaver.









Well, can you imagine how shocking it was for Michaela when for the first time a picture showed up with me and a beautiful blonde – she thought it was me holding this beauty in my arms – however, it was Fabio…






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen